5/06/2009

1 + 1 = Super-1

Now I wanted to take some posting to the phenomenon of ridiculous remixes that's been around for ages but I've never heard in any clubs. I don't know why really but I'm gonna give some credit where credit is due.

I started thinking about this when I saw Justin crying out that he wanted Twitterytwats as friends. For some reason I started thinking which justin-track I had been listening to the most. What I realized was that it was one of those amazing remixes that I've never heard outside my own sets and playlists. It's a half-mash (not really a mashup but close) of the sweet and naughty track called SexyBack by Justin and the glorious track Girls by The Prodigy. These two tracks are awesome and both club- and iPod-worthy by their lonesome. But the magic is when they come together.
SexyBack (The Prodigy SexyGirls remix)
Sexy Girls are Back
SexyBack vs Girls
These three names are stuff I've seen the track be called on the interwebs and I've been using the second one. Who cares what it's called as long as it's dope? I used this on the Pink Parx-mixtape posted last week. But I'm gonna give you the videoversion I found when I snooped around tonight. So enjoy.

I've never seen that you can buy this one so I guess you'll have to pirate it or something. I got my copy a long time ago, before I had a conscience. And since I've bought everything else I have by both artist I feel highly comfortable with still using it.

----V

0 comments: